Take this questionnaire and discover whether you’re a shy, lonely individual, a confident person, or just a high-maintenance snob. Be as honest as possible!
1 When you’re doing a group assignment, how do you feel about bringing new ideas to that table?
- I will only talk if I am forced.
- I love sharing my ideas in group assignments. After all, two brains are better than one.
- I hate group assignments—I can do a better job all by myself.
2 When you look in the mirror, what do you think to yourself?
- I don’t like looking in the mirror…I get nervous.
- Hey there, good-looking!
- I’m the sexiest person in the world.
3 Do you make eye contact when speaking with others?
- When I look people in the eye, I feel like they are burning my soul.
- I have no problem keeping eye contact; it shows my interest in the conversation.
- Eye contact? Please, as if we’re equals. I’m the one looking down on them.
4 When someone gives you a compliment, what’s your reaction?
- I smile, but shake my head shyly.
- I smile and accept the compliment with a “thanks”.
- I know I’m hot, no need for compliments.
5 How do you feel about your current studies?
- I am doing what my parents asked me to do.
- I love what I study! It’s my passion.
- I study sometimes, but I know I will just end up being a model.
6 Confidence to me is:
- I don’t know.
- Being able to be yourself.
7 What would you do if your significant other cheated on you?
- I’m too shy. I don’t date.
- Move on! There are plenty of fish in the sea.
- People don’t cheat on me… have you seen me?
8 If you had to describe yourself in one word what would it be?
If you chose mostly As…
You’re too shy and quiet. You don’t believe in your abilities to conquer the world and you’re trying way too hard to blend in. You describe yourself as “quiet” and hardly ever share your ideas with others. You need to break out of your shell and FAST! At least twice a week, try to do things that you normally wouldn’t do, like sparking a conversation with a classmate. By doing these things, you will slowly break out of your shell and blossom into the confident person you know you can be.
If you chose mostly Bs…
You’re confident. But you’re not full of yourself. You’re humble, but you know that you’re a good catch and deserve a faithful partner. You let your opinion be heard, but still give others the chance to speak and give ideas. You believe in yourself and learn things that you’re passionate about. You think you’re fabulous but you are far from being shallow. Your simply confident!
If you chose mostly Cs…
You’re overconfident. This is not a good thing, because your confidence has turned into shallowness and arrogance. And no one likes a superficial individual. You think you are God’s gift to the world, and your main focus is physical appearance. You think you’re better then everyone, and there is no such thing as equality in your world. However, this “I am the best” act is probably due to the many insecurities you are currently struggling with. Get your head out of the clouds and come back to Earth!